Free trial memberships for fitness center and community pool
In an effort to promote health and wellness to employees and community members, the School District of Rhinelander is offering free trial memberships for the Aspirus Community Fitness Center and the Heck Family Community Pool.
Employees of the School District of Rhinelander and their immediate families (children 12 and older) will be able to use the Aspirus Community Fitness Center free of charge during the month of September. A free two-week membership is being offered to the general public from Oct. 1 through Oct. 15. Membership purchases during the free trial timeframe will result in free membership for the remainder of the month.
Starting on Sept. 3, 2013, the Aspirus Community Fitness Center and the Heck Family Community Pool will be changing their hours of operation. New hours for the Aspirus Community Fitness Center are:
• Monday – Friday: 6-7:45 a.m.
• Monday – Thursday: 3-9 p.m.
• Friday: 3-7 p.m.
• Saturday: 7-11 a.m.
• Sunday: Closed
• Currently, a fitness coach is on duty during all hours of operation. Effective Nov. 1, 2013, a fitness coach will be on duty Monday through Friday from 3-6 p.m.
The Heck Family Community Pool will be open every Sunday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and is free to the community.
The Aspirus Community Fitness Center will be closed on the following dates:
• Nov. 28, 29, and 30, 2013
• Dec. 24, 25, and 31, 2013
• Jan. 1, 2014
• April 18, 2014 (Good Friday)
• May 26, 2014 (Memorial Day)
The Heck Family Community Pool will be closed on the following dates:
• Dec. 1, 2013
• April 20, 2014 (Easter)
• May 25, 2014 (Memorial Day Weekend)
For questions about fitness center operations and hours, contact Marta Kwiatkowski, director of business services, at (715) 365-9700 ext. 5741.