36th Annual Cranberry Fest
Vilas County Fairgrounds
Eagle River, Wisconsin
CRANBERRIES! CRANBERRIES! CRANBERRIES!!
Courtesy of Eagle River Area Chamber of Commerce
The Eagle River Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center invites you to join them for the celebration of the 36th Annual Cranberry Fest; a fun filled family event for all ages with lots of activities to enjoy. Festival Grounds are open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, October 3rd, and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday, October 4th, 2015. A free shuttle bus will be available on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to take you throughout Eagle River to all the different activities. Shuttle buses run approximately every 20-30 minutes.
- The availability of Fresh Premium, High Quality, Hand Sorted, Select Cranberries and CraisinsTM for you to purchase and take home to create your own wonderful cranberry flavored foods. (On sale next to the Holiday Gas Station at the corner of Railroad St. and Hwy 70, at the Eagle River Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitors center, 201 N. Railroad, at the Vilas County Fairgrounds, Hwy 70W, and in downtown Eagle River.)
- Tasting Wisconsin’s No. 1 fruit crop—cranberries—made into an array of delicious food and drink items such as juice, soda, beer, meatballs, fritters, pies, breads, chutney and more.
- Pancake breakfast: served on festival grounds in the large food tent from 7 to 10 a.m.. Come start your day with your choice of regular or cranberry pancakes, pork sausage and a drink.
- Support the Make-A-Wish Foundation by trying a slice of the World’s Largest Cranberry Cheesecake (over 100 feet in length). All proceeds will assist in granting wishes for children who have life threatening illnesses in our area.
- The Christ Lutheran Church 2015 Berry Bog 5K Jog, a fitness walk or run event. For more information on how to participate in the Berry Bog 5K Jog, call the Eagle River Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center for a registration form at 1-800-359-6315 or 1-715-479-6400.
- Join us for a tour of a cranberry marsh and the Three Lakes Winery – famous for their Cranberry Wines. Reservations are requested and tours leave from the Eagle Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center at 201 N. Railroad St. in Eagle River starting Thursday, October 1st and go through Sunday, October 4th. Tours are $8 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under. To learn more about scheduled tour times and to make your reservation call the Eagle River Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center at 1-800-359-6315 or 1-715-479-6400.
- Cranberry Fest features over 300 arts and crafts vendors who will be showcasing homemade items.
After visiting the festivities on the festival grounds don’t forget to enjoy all the activities located in downtown Eagle River.
- Activities Downtown (Saturday only) include: book fair at the Olson Memorial Library, an antique market, farmers market, fresh cranberry and Craisin sales, hot food and beverages, musical entertainment, and a luncheon at the Our Savior Lutheran Church.
Also, please note that pets are not allowed at the Vilas County Fairgrounds. The Chamber requests that you leave your pets at home—not only for the safety of the public, but most of all for the safety of your pet.
For a complete schedule of activities and for more information contact the Eagle River Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center at 1-800-359-6315 or 1-715-479-6400 and ask for the Cranberry Country Crier, Marsh and Winery Tour information or the Christ Lutheran Church 2015 Berry Bog 5K Jog brochure.