Town board meeting agendas
The Town Board of the Town of Cassian, Oneida County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Cassian for August 7, 2012 at 7:00 P.M. at the Cassian Town Hall.
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Approve Clerks Minutes
Discuss/Approve placing waterway markers on Long Lake.
Discuss/Approve proposal for repairing snowmobile crossings.
Discuss/Approve proposal for crack sealing Town roads.
Discuss/Approve driveway permit for Ralph Strasdin on Kolbeck Drive.
Discuss/Approve the updated Municipal Code of Ordinances for the Town of Cassian.
Discuss/Approve hiring a private contractor to seed the newly cleared area at the Town Hall/Fire Dept.
Discuss/Approve having repair work done on the outside of the salt/sand building.
Location posted: Town Hall, Northwoods Store, and Harshaw Post Office and Rhinelander River News. Members of a subunit of the Town of Cassian may attend the town board meeting to gather information regarding subjects, for which these subunits may have decision-making responsibilities. No discussion or action will be taken by the subunit or its members at the Town Board Meeting if it may have decision-making responsibilities.
LAKE TOMAHAWK PARK COMMISSION
TOWN OF LAKE TOMAHAWK
MEETING OF TUESDAY AUGUST 7th, 2012
7:00 PM – RAYMOND F. SLOAN COMMUNITY CENTER
1) Call Meeting to Order
2) Pledge to American Flag
3) Read agenda of August 7th, 2012
4) Approve agenda of August 7th, 2012
5) Approve minutes of July 17th, 2012
6) Life Jacket Loaner Agreement – Caroline Metz
7) Financial Report
8) Approve Financial Statement from July, 2012
1) Parks Employee’s Report
2) Employee Handbook
3) Summer Kid’s Program re-cap
11) Unfinished Business
1) Parks Commissioners Openings / Polly Martin
2) Garbage recycling in Parks
3) Town Ordinance for boat mooring
4) Park Employee Job Descriptions
5) Other Unfinished Business
12) New Business
1) Future development of Town Parks
2) Pets at Snowshoe Softball games
3) Election of Officers
4) Other New Business
14) Town Supervisor Report
15) Citizen Input / Saykally letter
16) September Park Commission Meeting, September 4th, 2012
17) Adjournment (________________PM)
POSTING OF AGENDA:
August 6th, 2012
Lake Tomahawk Garage
Lake Tomahawk Post Office
Sloan Community Center
Lake Tomahawk Web Site
Regular Monthly Meeting
August 8, 2012 – 7:00 P. M.
Town of Lake Tomahawk
The Town Board of the Town of Lake Tomahawk will hold the regular monthly Town Board meeting on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 7:00 p. m. in the Raymond F. Sloan Community Center.
The Agenda will be:
1. Call to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve the agenda of August 8, 2012
4. Citizen Input
5. Approve the minutes of July 11, and July 18, 2012
6. Approve the payment of bills and vouchers
7. Treasurer’s report
8. County Representative
9. Review of Proposed 5-Lot Subdivision for Sowatzka Property LT-30 located in part of the Fractional NE 1/4 of the NE 1/4, Section 3, T38N, R7E – Discussion/Action
10. Appoint new Cemetery Board Member – Discussion/Action
11. Naming of private road off of Poplar Road to be Firefly Lane and private road off of Dunham road to be Campers Court – Discussion/Action
12. Set date for opening of crack seal and chipseal bids – Discussion/Action
13. Set date for working on Town employee job descriptions and employee performance reviews – Discussion/Action
14. 2nd reading of ATV Ordinance – Discussion/Action
15. 2nd reading of Accommodation/Room Tax Ordinance – Discussion/Action
17. It is anticipated that the Town Board will go into closed session under WI Stats. 19.85 (1)(c) Considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has a jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. Discussion of performance evaluation of Town Road Crew.
18. Reconvene into open session
Posted: August 1, 2012 Amended: August 6, 2012
Community Building Moved and added to previous #13 and Town Garage adjusted previous numbering
TOWN BOARD MEETING FINANCIAL MEETING
Time: 6:00 p.m.
REGULAR MONTHLY BOARD MEETING
Date: Thursday, August 9, 2012
Place: Newbold Town Hall
Time: 6:30 P.M.
AGENDA FOR THE MEETING WILL INCLUDE:
The Town of Newbold Town Board Financial meeting will meet on Thursday, August 9, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. and the Town of Newbold Regular Town Board meeting will meet on Thursday, August 9, 2012, at 6:30
p.m., in open session, at the Town of Newbold Town Hall, Highway 47, North, Rhinelander, Wisconsin, 54501, Oneida County, Wisconsin. The purposes of the meetings are as follows:
(1) (6:00 p.m.) Call meeting to order.
(2) Approval and payment of bills, receipt of financial reports and approval of fund adjustments.
(4) (6:30 p.m.) Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Verification of Public Notice.
(5) Approve prior Town Board Minutes of July 26, 2012 Regular Town Board Meeting.
(6) Informational Presentation by Mr. Mike Fugle, candidate for Oneida County District Attorney.
(7) Discuss and Action on Oneida County Zoning Requests, Plan Commission and Citizen Zoning requests, if any.
(a) Administrative Review Permit application of Jon and Greg Danner, owners to operate a tourist rooming house (daily/weekly rental) on property at 3928 Hwy 47 North legally described as Pt G.L.
7, Sec 36, T37N, R8E, Pin NE 402-5, Town of Newbold.
(b) Chairman’s report.
(8) Discussion and Action on Replacement Tires.
(9) Town Lakes Committee Report.
(10) Rhinelander District Library Representative.
(11) County Supervisors Report.
(12) Discussion and Action on Liquor License Application of Haley Bambrough.
(13) Discussion and Action on Letter from Mr. Rashke regarding consideration of paving the last one-third mile of Coon Lake Road.
(14) Administrative review and action, if necessary, concerning general government, public safety, recycling, sanitation, culture, education, job assignments, project updates, transportation, budget items, fund transfers, and future agenda items.
(15) Public Comment and Communication Period per Wisconsin Statutes whereby the Town Board may receive input on any matter raised by the public.
Kim Gauthier, Town Clerk / Dave Kroll, Chairperson
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act reasonable accommodations will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. Please call Town Clerk, Kim Gauthier at 715-362-1092, with specific information about your request allowing adequate time to respond to the request.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a majority of the Plan Commission may be present at this meeting to gather information about a subject over which it has decision-making authority. This constitutes a meeting of the Newbold Plan Commission, pursuant to State ex rel. Badke v. Greendale Village
Bd., 173 Wis. 2d 553, 494 N.W. 2d 408 (1993), and must be noticed as such although the Newbold Plan Commission will take no formal action at these meetings.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town Board, by majority vote, may invite public input prior to debate on any agenda item. Such input, if allowed, will be closed prior to Board discussion/debate of the agenda item.
Date Posted: August 2, 2012
Posted By: Kim Gauthier and/or Dept. of Public Work