Letter: Citizens need to unite by Marjorie Delap
Voters: Democrats – Republicans – Independents, what do we all have to do to help the people we elected to vote for us? I always thought that was a given! Why are we fighting each other when there are more important things (issues) on the table? We’re all American and we should never be divided. Can’t we all please get together, work together and get our beloved country back? This is what I want to see for all our families and for the future of the USA. Our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren deserve more from all of us. Call your representative and start caring about what is happening when they can’t work together. If they don’t listen to our President, our letters, e-mails or calls, then vote them out the next election. They don’t seem to be listening to their constituents so get to the polls and vote for someone who will. Are they just greedy or don’t they really care about the middle class and poor? How can they honestly feel they are representing us? I expect more from them and we all should. Isn’t it time we the voters had more input than all the special interest groups, lobbyists, etc, etc.
Let’s join together and fight back for honesty and respect.
Marjorie Delap, Rhinelander
- Hats Off: School District of Rhinelander
- Letter: Communist threat still exists by Elizabeth Thomas
- Letter: Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation is flawed by Joyce Luedke
- Letter: Successful contract negotiations should serve as an example by Greg Pence
- Letter: Reader angered about school game by Bev Everson
- Letter: Governor Walker’s performance is poor by Richard Laddusire
- Letter: Mining committee in need of changes by Karl Fate
- Letter: Treat the flag with respect (3)
- Letter: Open Letter to Senator Tiffany by Yolan Mistele
- Letter: Taxpayers should attend open book meeting by Kristina Ostermann