Letter: Voting for education means voting for hope by Robert Wojnoski
Supporting education is crucial to the community of Rhinelander. We ALL benefit from a thriving, vital school district. Businesses will relocate here, creating jobs which will strengthen the area economically. These businesses, along with the medical community, will benefit with an educated work force. We will all benefit from improved and expanded services provided. This will, of course, lead to increased opportunity in the area.
Of course, our children will benefit with numerous and necessary opportunities for learning with respect to all fields including skilled trades, business, language, arts, science and technology.
Please seek out the detailed information and FACTS regarding the much-needed referendum to support the Rhinelander school district. There are always opportunities for improvement with respect to managing and cultivating education in our region. Let’s not sacrifice our children, our grandchildren or the children of our relatives and friends in the process of solving these challenges. The children are our future.
Robert Wojnowski, Rhinelander
- Hats Off: School District of Rhinelander
- Letter: Communist threat still exists by Elizabeth Thomas
- Letter: Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation is flawed by Joyce Luedke
- Letter: Successful contract negotiations should serve as an example by Greg Pence
- Letter: Reader angered about school game by Bev Everson
- Letter: Governor Walker’s performance is poor by Richard Laddusire
- Letter: Mining committee in need of changes by Karl Fate
- Letter: Treat the flag with respect (3)
- Letter: Open Letter to Senator Tiffany by Yolan Mistele
- Letter: Taxpayers should attend open book meeting by Kristina Ostermann