Letter: Vote no on the referendum by Dr. Marlan Beilke
Bad news, folks: There is no recovery. Never has been–except in the foggy craniums of the controlled media. Yes, the price of gasoline is lower, but that is only the case because they know that, if it is ratcheted back up to $4, what remains of the Swiss cheese economy will implode.
Our wonderful paper mill faces the very grim prospect–this very year–of sale and/or closure. And now, the ultimate insult: The Rhinelander vulture school district seeks to insert a siphon permanently in your wallet to fund their endless lust for luxury. They seek to tap your biggest asset, which has already declined in value dramatically, as you know–your home!
Don’t allow what happened to Brokaw to happen to Rhinelander–a company town which became a ghost town. Save Rhinelander from its vultures! Just say “No!” Simply and sanely put: Vote NO on the vulture referendum.
Dr. Marlan Beilke, Rhinelander
- Hats Off: School District of Rhinelander
- Letter: Communist threat still exists by Elizabeth Thomas
- Letter: Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation is flawed by Joyce Luedke
- Letter: Successful contract negotiations should serve as an example by Greg Pence
- Letter: Reader angered about school game by Bev Everson
- Letter: Governor Walker’s performance is poor by Richard Laddusire
- Letter: Mining committee in need of changes by Karl Fate
- Letter: Treat the flag with respect (3)
- Letter: Open Letter to Senator Tiffany by Yolan Mistele
- Letter: Taxpayers should attend open book meeting by Kristina Ostermann