Letter: Unhappy with election results by David F. Folz
Congratulations, Wisconsin. You have elected a president who refused to protect four American citizens in Benghazi, one of them our ambassador, resulting in their murder by Muslim extremists. With the assistance of the media, he has attempted to cover this up and, as usual, blame others.
You have elected a senator who has four times sponsored and introduced bills in the House to deny our military essential supplies and equipment, such as body armor, medical supplies and care, ammunition, etc.
With these four precious lives viewed so cheaply, what of your sons and daughters?
David F. Folz, Rhinelander
- Hats Off: School District of Rhinelander
- Letter: Communist threat still exists by Elizabeth Thomas
- Letter: Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation is flawed by Joyce Luedke
- Letter: Successful contract negotiations should serve as an example by Greg Pence
- Letter: Reader angered about school game by Bev Everson
- Letter: Governor Walker’s performance is poor by Richard Laddusire
- Letter: Mining committee in need of changes by Karl Fate
- Letter: Treat the flag with respect (3)
- Letter: Open Letter to Senator Tiffany by Yolan Mistele
- Letter: Taxpayers should attend open book meeting by Kristina Ostermann