Letter: High praise for Rhinelander Area Community Band by Grant and Jeanette Cummings
We would like to extend high praise to the Rhinelander Area Community band for their wonderful performance commemorating Veterans Day. The concert was held at James Williams Middle School on an afternoon when the weather could have kept most of us at home.
The music was varied, lively and kept our attention, from the presentation of the flag to having the veterans rise when their service song was played. Listening to the Musical Memories of World War II brought back many pleasant memories.
We are so blessed to have such talented musicians in our midst! We are already looking forward to the next concert.
Grant and Jeanette Cummings, Rhinelander
- Hats Off: School District of Rhinelander
- Letter: Communist threat still exists by Elizabeth Thomas
- Letter: Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation is flawed by Joyce Luedke
- Letter: Successful contract negotiations should serve as an example by Greg Pence
- Letter: Reader angered about school game by Bev Everson
- Letter: Governor Walker’s performance is poor by Richard Laddusire
- Letter: Mining committee in need of changes by Karl Fate
- Letter: Treat the flag with respect (3)
- Letter: Open Letter to Senator Tiffany by Yolan Mistele
- Letter: Taxpayers should attend open book meeting by Kristina Ostermann