Letter: High praise for Rhinelander Area Community Band by Grant and Jeanette Cummings
We would like to extend high praise to the Rhinelander Area Community band for their wonderful performance commemorating Veterans Day. The concert was held at James Williams Middle School on an afternoon when the weather could have kept most of us at home.
The music was varied, lively and kept our attention, from the presentation of the flag to having the veterans rise when their service song was played. Listening to the Musical Memories of World War II brought back many pleasant memories.
We are so blessed to have such talented musicians in our midst! We are already looking forward to the next concert.
Grant and Jeanette Cummings, Rhinelander
- Viewpoint: Writer enjoyed recent column about Senior Nutrition Program
- Viewpoint: Writer reminds to shop local on Small Business Saturday
- Viewpoint: Author enjoyed student performance
- Viewpoint: Hats Off
- Viewpoint: The United States should return to space exploration
- Viewpoint: Writer feels anti-mine letter was misleading
- Viewpoint: Author is against Wisconsin wolf hunt
- Viewpoint: Writer dismisses pro-mining defense letter
- Viewpoint: Writer claims House Republicans flip-flopping on Healthcare
- Viewpoint: It’s never too late to say ‘thank you’ to our nation’s Veterans: even at the end of life