Hodag Sports Club banquet Feb. 5
The Hodag Sports Club will hold their 36th annual club banquet Tuesday, Feb. 5, at Quality Inn, Rhinelander. Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. and hors d’oeuvres will be available. Dinner will be served at 7 p.m. and will include a choice of prime rib, chicken or pork.
Guns and other prizes will be raffled, and raffle tickets are available through Jan. 31.
A limited number of tickets is available. Tickets cost $60 per person and include 2013 membership in the Hodag Sports Club. Those who purchase tickets are asked to retain the light green membership portion of the ticket, as members are required to have it when using trap or rifle ranges.
Proceeds from the event will go toward maintenance and improvements at the club’s trap range, rifle range, Steve Martin Training Center and the new “Cowboy Town.”
For more information, contact Speck or Vicki at (715) 362-4406, or visit the club’s new website, hodagsportsclub.com.
- Free bike maintenance clinic May 14
- Rhinelander tennis team May 6 results
- Local roller derby team hosts first home competition
- Hodag girls soccer team conquer Medford in first home game of the season
- Journeys Marathon still looking for volunteers
- YMCA Clash of the Paddles Tournament results
- RSC swimmers compete in Minnesota
- Rhinelander youth bowlers finish season
- Area girls to skate at USA Hockey Tier 1 National Tournament
- Rhinelander Little League registration open