Oneida County ATV/UTV trail closures
A portion of the ATV/UTV trail in the Town of Nokomis between Cty. Y through Prairie Lake Road is closed effective immediately for the rest of the season due to a loss of easement.
The Oneida County Forestry Department and the Little Rice ATV Riders Club are currently working with the new landowner to negotiate reopening the trail in spring 2013.
All ATV/UTV trails in Oneida County will close for the season Dec. 1, 2012.
- The Wild Side: Talking turkey
- Outdoor Report: Fishing looks good
- Outdoor Notebook: Harsh weather impacts bird hunting season
- Northwoods Wildlife Center to host free back yard birding presentation
- Kids Fishing Day June 1
- Free fishing, trails, admission in Wisconsin state parks June 1-2
- Clean Boats, Clean Waters (CBCW) workshop offered
- Upcoming DNR boating safety courses
- Oneida County ATV/UTV trail system & Enterprise Campground opening May 22
- Hungry bears emerge as spring arrives