Northern Paddle and Trail speakers
Members of Northern Paddle and Trail, a Rhinelander area outdoor activity group, will describe their experiences working in Yellowstone, Capital Reef and Glacier national park. This presentation will take place March 4 at 6:30 p.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church, 235 N. Stevens St., Rhinelander.
For more information, visit the Northern Paddle and Trail website.
- Living on the Lake: Viewing Northwoods wildlife in a new way
- The Wild Side: Looking out for bats
- Outdoor Report: Catch-and-keep bass fishing opens this weekend
- Outdoor Notebook: It’s time to enjoy summer
- Outdoor Report: Summer has been delayed
- Outdoor Adventures: How bad are the mosquitoes this year?
- Anglers wanted for Guides/Kids Day
- Applications due June 14 for Conservation Stewardship Program
- The Wild Side: There’s no need to kill snakes
- The Wild Side: Finding the rewards