2013 Wisconsin hunting and trapping seasons factsheet available
People interested in getting a head start on planning for the 2013 Wisconsin hunting and trapping seasons can begin their planning by downloading a copy of the 2013 Wisconsin Hunting and Trapping Seasons factsheet from the Department of Natural Resources website, dnr.wi.gov.
The factsheet lists season dates and permit application deadlines for deer, turkey, bear, small game and furbearer seasons. It does not include dates for waterfowl seasons, which are not set until late summer under a federal framework established by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
To download the factsheet, search the DNR website for “season dates” and then click on the link for “season dates for 2013 [PDF].”
- The Wild Side: Talking turkey
- Outdoor Report: Fishing looks good
- Outdoor Notebook: Harsh weather impacts bird hunting season
- Northwoods Wildlife Center to host free back yard birding presentation
- Kids Fishing Day June 1
- Free fishing, trails, admission in Wisconsin state parks June 1-2
- Clean Boats, Clean Waters (CBCW) workshop offered
- Upcoming DNR boating safety courses
- Oneida County ATV/UTV trail system & Enterprise Campground opening May 22
- Hungry bears emerge as spring arrives