Voigt certified as nurse practitioner
Crystal Voigt of the Marshfield Clinic Minocqua Center Urgent Care Department has achieved her certification as a nurse practitioner.
She attained certification through Concordia University, while still maintaining her work schedule as a nurse in the Marshfield Clinic Minocqua Center Urgent Care Department. She completed her bachelor's in nursing through UW-Madison and has worked as a nurse with Marshfield Clinic for four years.
Voigt is certified as a family nurse practitioner through the American Nurses Credentialing Center, and is a member of the American College of Nurse Practitioners (ANCP). According to the ANCP, nurse practitioners are registered professional nurses who are prepared, through advanced graduate education and clinical training, to provide a wide range of health care services, including the diagnosis and management of common as well as complex medical conditions in individuals of all ages.
For more information, call Marshfield Clinic Minocqua Center Urgent Care at (715) 358-1105 or (800) 347-0673.
- Northwoods School of Dance performance
- Business Closeup: Sportsman Cafe Custom Catering
- Minocqua Riders brat feed
- Young Professionals to host fundraiser for Wild Instincts
- Robinson named director of Milestone Senior Living
- Reduce waste and save money this holiday season
- Manitowish Waters Chamber is collection site for warm clothing
- Brown County Publishing purchases Star Journal
- Big Top Chautauqua at Campanile Center
- Karen Teter, AuD, achieves Academy Scholar status