Veterans Day ceremonies
The Oneida County Veterans Service Office has provided the following list of Veterans Day ceremonies around the area.
• Rhinelander: Friday, Nov. 9, 8:30 a.m., James Williams Middle School. Contact JWMS, (715) 365-9220, ext. 7233. Also Friday, Nov. 9, 11 a.m., Oneida County Courthouse lawn by Veterans Monument. Contact Oneida County Veterans Service Office, (715) 369-6127.
• Three Lakes: Friday, Nov. 9, 9:30 a.m., Three Lakes Elementary School. Friday, Nov. 9, 10:45 a.m., junior/senior high in Three Lakes. (Following the ceremony, the Honor Society hosts a free meal for veterans at the Three Lakes High School.) Friday, Nov. 9, 1 p.m., Sugar Camp Grade School. For information about the Three Lakes programs, contact Mike Silber, Commander, Three Lakes American Legion, (715) 546-3077.
• Minocqua: Sunday, Nov. 11, 11 a.m., Veterans Park. Contact the American Legion Post 89, (715) 614-1985. Also Monday, Nov. 12, 7:15 a.m. breakfast, 8 a.m. ceremony, Lakeland Union High School. Contact Ted Boquist, (715) 358-2503.
- Northwoods School of Dance performance
- Business Closeup: Sportsman Cafe Custom Catering
- Minocqua Riders brat feed
- Young Professionals to host fundraiser for Wild Instincts
- Robinson named director of Milestone Senior Living
- Reduce waste and save money this holiday season
- Manitowish Waters Chamber is collection site for warm clothing
- Brown County Publishing purchases Star Journal
- Big Top Chautauqua at Campanile Center
- Karen Teter, AuD, achieves Academy Scholar status