Three Lakes Festival of Lights
The Three Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce is celebrating the 18th annual Festival of Lights Friday, Nov. 23.
There is a new addition to the event this year. Three live reindeer will come to Cy Williams Park, along with two of Santa's helpers, who can fill those attending in on everything they ever wanted to know about reindeer. The reindeer will arrive at 3:30 p.m. and will be at the park until 7 p.m.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will arrive by firetruck at 5 p.m. and will talk and visit with all the children in the gazebo to share their Christmas wishes.
The 95-foot tree lighting ceremony will shine with more than 3,000 lights to be illuminated after Santa's arrival.
Hot chocolate, coffee and homemade cookies will be served. Hamburgers, hot dogs, chips and refreshments will be available for purchase.
There will be Christmas music, a fire pit, decorations and a children's tree for decorating, as well as photo opportunities with Santa and Mrs. Claus. A sleigh will be set up for photos with the elves.
For more information, contact the Three Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce at (715) 546-3344.
- Northwoods School of Dance performance
- Business Closeup: Sportsman Cafe Custom Catering
- Minocqua Riders brat feed
- Young Professionals to host fundraiser for Wild Instincts
- Robinson named director of Milestone Senior Living
- Reduce waste and save money this holiday season
- Manitowish Waters Chamber is collection site for warm clothing
- Brown County Publishing purchases Star Journal
- Big Top Chautauqua at Campanile Center
- Karen Teter, AuD, achieves Academy Scholar status