The Nutcracker Ballet day trip
Join the Oneida County Department on Aging for a holiday day trip to the Performing Arts Center in Appleton on Sunday, Dec. 9, to see the Markaroff Youth Ballet in collaboration with the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center and the Fox Valley Symphony as they present Tchaikovsky's "The Nutcracker Ballet."
The cost is $92 per person and includes motor coach transportation, lunch at Good Company Restaurant and tickets for the ballet. The group will leave the Oneida Co. Senior Center, 100 W. Keenan St., at 7:15 a.m., returning to Rhinelander around 7 p.m.
The trip is open to adults ages 21 and over. Call Stephanie at the Oneida County Senior Center for reservations or more information at (715) 369-6170 or toll-free at (800) 379-7499.
- Northwoods School of Dance performance
- Business Closeup: Sportsman Cafe Custom Catering
- Minocqua Riders brat feed
- Young Professionals to host fundraiser for Wild Instincts
- Robinson named director of Milestone Senior Living
- Reduce waste and save money this holiday season
- Manitowish Waters Chamber is collection site for warm clothing
- Brown County Publishing purchases Star Journal
- Big Top Chautauqua at Campanile Center
- Karen Teter, AuD, achieves Academy Scholar status