Robinson named director of Milestone Senior Living
Cindy Robinson is the community director of the Milestone Senior Living campus, which consists of 20 assisted living apartments and 20 memory care suites.
She lived in the Woodruff area for 18 years and currently resides with her family in Conover. She brings eight years of experience working in long-term care and with seniors throughout Wisconsin. Robinson holds a nursing home administrator license and has experience in five skilled nursing facilities and seven assisted living facilities prior to joining Milestone in June 2012. She will oversee all functions of the campus, including resident and tenant services. The campus should be ready to open for the first residents and tenants in late January. The facility will have 24 hour, trained care staff.
Milestone is located off Hwy. 51 in Woodruff. Milestone is accepting applications for residency and employment. For information, visit MilestoneSeniorLiving.com.
- Northwoods School of Dance performance
- Business Closeup: Sportsman Cafe Custom Catering
- Minocqua Riders brat feed
- Young Professionals to host fundraiser for Wild Instincts
- Robinson named director of Milestone Senior Living
- Reduce waste and save money this holiday season
- Manitowish Waters Chamber is collection site for warm clothing
- Brown County Publishing purchases Star Journal
- Big Top Chautauqua at Campanile Center
- Karen Teter, AuD, achieves Academy Scholar status