Free blood pressure checks offered monthly
Ministry Home Care will be providing free blood pressure checks on the first Tuesday on each month from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Rhine Haus CBRF, 1207 Mason St., Rhinelander.
On the first and second Mondays, from 3 to 5 p.m., service will be provided for free at the Rhinelander Area Food Pantry (436 N. Brown Street).
No appointment is necessary and there is no cost.
Call Ministry Home Care at (800) 643-4663 for more information.
- RHS class of 1978 to provide scholarship
- The endless rewards of being a community volunteer
- Oneida County Fair to hold brat fry
- First Congregational Youth Choir concert will benefit food pantry
- 2013 Sanitary Interceptor Sewer, Street & Utility improvements project planning meetings
- Free storm spotter class scheduled for Rhinelander
- Tuna Two-’fer to benefit Relay for Life and Rhinelander Area Food Pantry
- I Buy Local customer promotion April winner
- Downtown Rhinelander Fourth of July Parade theme selected
- Physician assistant joins Northland Orthopedic & Sports Medicine