Women’s Steppin’ Out Conference March 1 and 2
The Christian Women’s Steppin’ Out Conference will celebrate its sixth anniversary at the Quality Inn in Rhinelander on Friday and Saturday, March 1 and 2. This year’s theme is “See His Glory.”
Dr. Cheryl Dixon, conference speaker and founder of Steppin’ Out Ministries, will speak on Overcoming Obstacles: Learning to Walk in the Power and Glory of God. Dixon is a licensed, ordained minister with Dr. Mark T. Barclay Ministries. She is the recipient of an honorary Doctorate of Divinity from Jameson Christian College.
Conference check-in begins at 5:30 p.m. Friday and 8:30 a.m. Saturday, with sessions starting at 7 p.m. and 9:30 a.m., respectively. Cost is $25 and $35 after Feb. 19. The registration deadline is Feb. 28.
To register, make checks payable to “Steppin’ Out Conference” and mail to Steppin’ Out Conference, PO Box 1975, Eagle River, WI 54521. Hotel fees are separate. Call the Quality Inn at (715) 369-3500 for room rates and reservations.
Visit steppinout.wordpress.com or call (715) 477-2080 for more information.
- RHS class of 1978 to provide scholarship
- The endless rewards of being a community volunteer
- Oneida County Fair to hold brat fry
- First Congregational Youth Choir concert will benefit food pantry
- 2013 Sanitary Interceptor Sewer, Street & Utility improvements project planning meetings
- Free storm spotter class scheduled for Rhinelander
- Tuna Two-’fer to benefit Relay for Life and Rhinelander Area Food Pantry
- I Buy Local customer promotion April winner
- Downtown Rhinelander Fourth of July Parade theme selected
- Physician assistant joins Northland Orthopedic & Sports Medicine