Rhinelander gas stations permitted to sell beer, other alcoholic beverages
The Rhinelander City Council recently voted to repeal the ordinance that prohibited gas stations and convenience stores from selling beer and alcoholic beverages.
Kwik Trip, a convenience store retailer headquartered in Wisconsin, has been pursuing building stores in the City of Rhinelander and had sought the change.
“I support welcoming responsible Wisconsin businesses like Kwik Trip into Rhinelander on the same level playing field as the rest of the county and the majority of the Wisconsin,” said Alex Young, the chairman of the city council committee that brought the matter forward.
- RHS class of 1978 to provide scholarship
- The endless rewards of being a community volunteer
- Oneida County Fair to hold brat fry
- First Congregational Youth Choir concert will benefit food pantry
- 2013 Sanitary Interceptor Sewer, Street & Utility improvements project planning meetings
- Free storm spotter class scheduled for Rhinelander
- Tuna Two-’fer to benefit Relay for Life and Rhinelander Area Food Pantry
- I Buy Local customer promotion April winner
- Downtown Rhinelander Fourth of July Parade theme selected
- Physician assistant joins Northland Orthopedic & Sports Medicine