Northland Orthopedic Associates becomes part of Ministry Medical Group
Ministry Medical Group has announced that Northland Orthopedic Associates of Rhinelander became part of Ministry Medical Group on Jan. 1, 2013.
Northland Orthopedics has been providing medical care in the greater Rhinelander community for many years, specializing in general orthopedic care, sports medicine, joint reconstruction, hand and arthroscopic surgery, and joint replacement. James Dyreby, MD, Daniel Tvedten, MD, William Padgett, MD, and Kent Jason Lowry, MD, are all board-certified physicians who provide care, along with a staff of 17 that includes medical assistants, X-ray technicians and employees in medical records, billing, reception and administration roles.
Ministry Medical Group will continue to promote the practice under the Northland Orthopedics name and services will continue at the current office location at 444 East Timber Drive in Rhinelander.
- RHS class of 1978 to provide scholarship
- The endless rewards of being a community volunteer
- Oneida County Fair to hold brat fry
- First Congregational Youth Choir concert will benefit food pantry
- 2013 Sanitary Interceptor Sewer, Street & Utility improvements project planning meetings
- Free storm spotter class scheduled for Rhinelander
- Tuna Two-’fer to benefit Relay for Life and Rhinelander Area Food Pantry
- I Buy Local customer promotion April winner
- Downtown Rhinelander Fourth of July Parade theme selected
- Physician assistant joins Northland Orthopedic & Sports Medicine