I Buy Local customer promotion December winner
Jim Wallace is the December winner in the I Buy Local customer promotion. He will receive $100 in I Buy Local certificates that can be used at any of the participating I Buy Local Businesses. Wallace entered the contest at the Rhinelander Area Chamber of Commerce.
There are more than 40 businesses in the Rhinelander community currently participating in I Buy Local. This campaign is designed to increase sales and traffic for the local business community. Each participating business has an I Buy Local container in their store for customers to enter the monthly drawing. Those who wish to enter may simply drop their business card in the container or fill out an entry form at any participating business. Each month, a winner will be drawn to receive $100 in I Buy Local certificates.
I Buy Local is open to all businesses in Rhinelander, from retail to the service industry and everything in between. The campaign includes advertising, customer promotions and tools and tips to help grow businesses. Those businesses wishing to join may still sign up. Call the Chamber office at (715) 365-7464 or DRI office at (715) 362-7473 for more information.
I Buy Local is sponsored by The Rhinelander Area Chamber of Commerce, Downtown Rhinelander Inc., Rhinelander GM and Toyota, One Prospect and Rhinelander Honda.
- RHS class of 1978 to provide scholarship
- The endless rewards of being a community volunteer
- Oneida County Fair to hold brat fry
- First Congregational Youth Choir concert will benefit food pantry
- 2013 Sanitary Interceptor Sewer, Street & Utility improvements project planning meetings
- Free storm spotter class scheduled for Rhinelander
- Tuna Two-’fer to benefit Relay for Life and Rhinelander Area Food Pantry
- I Buy Local customer promotion April winner
- Downtown Rhinelander Fourth of July Parade theme selected
- Physician assistant joins Northland Orthopedic & Sports Medicine