Technology seminar offered to local businesses
The Rhinelander Area Chamber of Commerce will hold a technology seminar Thursday, Jan. 10, at 5:15 p.m. The focus of the seminar will be on email, security issues, and fraud and security protection. The program will be held in the Hext Theater located in the lower level of the Brown Street Mall and will be presented by By Request Web Designs and Black Lotus Computer Magic.
Technology is a growing necessity in operating in today’s business world, but entrepreneurs need to understand both how to use these tools and how they can best be put to work in business. This is just the first in a series of seminars that will be hosted by the chamber to help people better understand the continually changing technology world.
RSVP for this program by Wednesday, Jan. 9, by calling (715) 365-7464 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no cost to attend. Please contact the Rhinelander Area Chamber of Commerce with questions.
- RHS class of 1978 to provide scholarship
- The endless rewards of being a community volunteer
- Oneida County Fair to hold brat fry
- First Congregational Youth Choir concert will benefit food pantry
- 2013 Sanitary Interceptor Sewer, Street & Utility improvements project planning meetings
- Free storm spotter class scheduled for Rhinelander
- Tuna Two-’fer to benefit Relay for Life and Rhinelander Area Food Pantry
- I Buy Local customer promotion April winner
- Downtown Rhinelander Fourth of July Parade theme selected
- Physician assistant joins Northland Orthopedic & Sports Medicine