Red Kettle Campaign still accepting donations
The Rhinelander Salvation Army reports that its 2012 Kettle Campaign has raised $27,900. That’s a bit short of the $36,000 the organization planned to raise, but there’s still time to help the Salvation Army reach their goal.
Donations are tax-deductible, and for every dollar donated, 86 cents stays in Rhinelander while the remaining 14 cents goes toward Salvation Army efforts at the state and national levels.
Those who wish to make a donation may donate online by logging on to onlineredkettle.org/rhinelander or by mailing a check to the Rhinelander Salvation Army, PO Box 1081, Rhinelander, WI 54501.
- RHS class of 1978 to provide scholarship
- The endless rewards of being a community volunteer
- Oneida County Fair to hold brat fry
- First Congregational Youth Choir concert will benefit food pantry
- 2013 Sanitary Interceptor Sewer, Street & Utility improvements project planning meetings
- Free storm spotter class scheduled for Rhinelander
- Tuna Two-’fer to benefit Relay for Life and Rhinelander Area Food Pantry
- I Buy Local customer promotion April winner
- Downtown Rhinelander Fourth of July Parade theme selected
- Physician assistant joins Northland Orthopedic & Sports Medicine