Home for the Holidays challenge
The Oneida County Humane Society Adoption Center is issuing a challenge. The organization’s members would like to see 15 adult cats find forever homes in time for the holidays. As part of this special promotion, the adoption fee is reduced to $15. All adoptable cats are spayed or neutered, microchipped, feline leukemia and FIV tested, and have received a distemper vaccination. All they need is a home to call their own.
Those interested are invited to meet the cats at the Adoption Center, which is open Monday through Friday from noon to 6 p.m., and Saturdays from noon to 3 p.m.
- RHS class of 1978 to provide scholarship
- The endless rewards of being a community volunteer
- Oneida County Fair to hold brat fry
- First Congregational Youth Choir concert will benefit food pantry
- 2013 Sanitary Interceptor Sewer, Street & Utility improvements project planning meetings
- Free storm spotter class scheduled for Rhinelander
- Tuna Two-’fer to benefit Relay for Life and Rhinelander Area Food Pantry
- I Buy Local customer promotion April winner
- Downtown Rhinelander Fourth of July Parade theme selected
- Physician assistant joins Northland Orthopedic & Sports Medicine