Physician Citizen of the Year nominations due Dec. 14
Nominations for the Wisconsin Medical Society's Physician Citizen of the Year Award are due Friday, Dec. 14, 2012. The Physician Citizen of the Year Award recognizes physicians in Wisconsin who volunteer their time and talents through civic and cultural activities, helping to improve the health and well-being of their communities.
Consider nominating a friend, colleague or a personal physician for this award. Details and a nomination form are available on the Society's website, wisconsinmedicalsociety.org.
- Northwoods School of Dance performance
- Business Closeup: Sportsman Cafe Custom Catering
- Minocqua Riders brat feed
- Young Professionals to host fundraiser for Wild Instincts
- Robinson named director of Milestone Senior Living
- Reduce waste and save money this holiday season
- Manitowish Waters Chamber is collection site for warm clothing
- Brown County Publishing purchases Star Journal
- Big Top Chautauqua at Campanile Center
- Karen Teter, AuD, achieves Academy Scholar status