The Marshfield Clinic Woodruff Center’s Physical Therapy department welcomes physical therapist Danielle Brand, who began seeing patients Jan. 7.
Brand earned her doctor of physical therapy degree at Carroll University in Waukesha and completed her bachelor’s degree in exercise science at the University of Evansville in Indiana. She completed her outpatient general internship at Howard Young Medical Center in Woodruff and her acute care internship at Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore in Cudahy.
For more information, call Marshfield Clinic Woodruff Center, (715) 358-0610 or (800) 347-0673.
- Website offers free training for tobacco retailers
- Soup for Shelter raises funds for NATH
- The fight against cancer in Oneida County
- Blood donors give patients the chance to create a summer of stories
- County board to combine emergency management, sheriff’s departments
- Ministry Saint Mary’s Hospital Volunteers plant sale
- Oneida County snowmobile trail system closing on March 31
- Northwoods Research Summit receives $2,000 AT&T award to explore broadband solutions
- Oneida County Fair offers opportunities for vendors
- No mandatory evening meetings for county board