Basics of Grief and Loss
A free presentation on "Basics of Grief and Loss" will be offered by Ministry Home Care as part of their ongoing Working through Grief series, open to everyone in the community free of charge. The session will be held Tuesday, Jan. 15, at Ministry Saint Mary's Hospital, Conference Room 3, from 1 to 3 p.m.
Ministry Home Care provides grief support to anyone in the community, regardless of their involvement with hospice prior to the death of their loved one. For more information on this and other grief support opportunities, contact Connie DeBels, bereavement coordinator at Ministry Home Care, at (715) 361-2230.
- Website offers free training for tobacco retailers
- Soup for Shelter raises funds for NATH
- The fight against cancer in Oneida County
- Blood donors give patients the chance to create a summer of stories
- County board to combine emergency management, sheriff’s departments
- Ministry Saint Mary’s Hospital Volunteers plant sale
- Oneida County snowmobile trail system closing on March 31
- Northwoods Research Summit receives $2,000 AT&T award to explore broadband solutions
- Oneida County Fair offers opportunities for vendors
- No mandatory evening meetings for county board