Alzheimer’s support group in Mercer
Marshfield Clinic has developed a new support group in order to provide information and assistance to caregivers of people with Alzheimer’s disease.
The group will meet from 6 to 7 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month at the Zion Lutheran Church, 4947 Hwy. 51, Mercer. The first meeting will be April 3.
Marshfield Clinic providers and staff who will lead the group are: Dr. Nils Olson, a family medicine physician at Mercer Center, and Matthew Powell, a neuropsychologist at Minocqua Counseling Center,
For more information, call Marshfield Clinic Mercer Center at (715) 476-2345.
- Rhinelander man killed in ATV crash
- NAMI offers hope to those struggling with mental illness
- Pelican Lake Women’s Civic Club fund raiser
- Northwoods Walk to End Alzheimer’s® September 21
- NATH volunteers needed
- Ministry Health Care’s Minocqua Island Swim Challenge Returns
- May is National Water Safety Month
- Ogema Caregiver Conference June 14
- Ministry Health Care nurses complete SOAR-RN program
- YMCA Midnight Moonshine Run on July 6