Masters of Motown coming to Campanile Center
On Monday, Feb. 25, Masters of Motown will appear at the Campanile Center for the Arts. The performance will feature many of the greatest hits from the legendary Motown era.
In the early ‘60s, some of the most iconic names in the history of popular music were discovered in the Motor City, better known as Motown. Masters of Motown is a celebration of these artists, their music and their style. The show features stylishly costumed and fully choreographed tributes to both male and female groups of the era. Masters of Motown’s vocalists are backed by a band of seasoned musicians who have been performing together for decades.
The audience will take the ultimate stroll down memory lane as they relive, or discover for the first time, the harmonies and smooth moves made famous by many of the greatest recording acts of all-time, including The Temptations, Gladys Knight and the Pips, Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell, Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, The Four Tops, Diana Ross and the Supremes, The Jackson Five, Martha Reeves and the Vandellas, Stevie Wonder, The Commodores and many more.
Tickets for Masters of Motown are $20 for adults and $10 for students, and may be purchased at Campanile or by calling (715) 356-9700. Campanile Center for the Arts is located one block west of southbound Hwy. 51 on Milwaukee St. in downtown Minocqua.
- Rhinelander man killed in ATV crash
- NAMI offers hope to those struggling with mental illness
- Pelican Lake Women’s Civic Club fund raiser
- Northwoods Walk to End Alzheimer’s® September 21
- NATH volunteers needed
- Ministry Health Care’s Minocqua Island Swim Challenge Returns
- May is National Water Safety Month
- Ogema Caregiver Conference June 14
- Ministry Health Care nurses complete SOAR-RN program
- YMCA Midnight Moonshine Run on July 6