Administrative Professionals chapter forming in the Northwoods
Anyone employed as an administrative professional or in a related position such as secretary, office manager or clerk is invited to join the new Northwoods chapter of the International Association of Administrative Professionals.
Informational meetings will be held throughout the Northwoods late February through March to provide details of chapter activities and membership information.
All meetings will be held from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Dates and locations include:
• Wednesday, Feb. 27, Rhinelander, Nicolet College Campus, Tamarack Center 210.
• Tuesday, March 5, Tomahawk, Tomahawk Community Bank, 15 E. Wisconsin Ave.
• Monday, March 11, Minocqua Area Chamber of Commerce, 8216 Hwy. 51 North
• Thursday, March 21, Eagle River, Blend, 113 S. Railroad St.
The purpose of the chapter will be to enhance the success of career-minded administrative professionals by providing opportunities for growth through education, community building and leadership development.
The Northwoods chapter will be modeled after the Wausau area chapter of the International Association of Administrative Professionals. More information about the Wausau chapter may be found at iaap-wausau.org.
For more information about the new Northwoods chapter, contact Helen Fries at (715) 365-4650 or by email at email@example.com.
- Rhinelander man killed in ATV crash
- NAMI offers hope to those struggling with mental illness
- Pelican Lake Women’s Civic Club fund raiser
- Northwoods Walk to End Alzheimer’s® September 21
- NATH volunteers needed
- Ministry Health Care’s Minocqua Island Swim Challenge Returns
- May is National Water Safety Month
- Ogema Caregiver Conference June 14
- Ministry Health Care nurses complete SOAR-RN program
- YMCA Midnight Moonshine Run on July 6