Upcoming American Legion Riders Association meat raffles
The American Legion Riders Association of Wisconsin, District 11 will hold four additional meat raffle fund raisers. Two events will be in Eagle River and two in St. Germain.
Raffles start at 1 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 10 at BBT’s, 207 E. Wall St. and Sunday, March 3 at The Finish Line, 3973 Cloverland Dr., both in Eagle River. In St. Germain, raffles will be held Sunday, April 14, at Thunderbird Bar & Grill, 1021 Parkway Drive, and Sunday, May 19, at The New Twilight Bar & Grill, 1175 Old Hwy 70.
The fresh meat is from Prime Choice Meat Market in Eagle River. Raffle packages include beef, pork, bacon, chicken, turkey, sausage and other assorted meats.
Tickets are 50 cents per package and must be purchased at each event. Everyone is welcome. Proceeds support local veterans in need. For additional information, call Doug Breit at (715) 477-2163 or Bob Sabatke at (715) 499-6154.
- Rhinelander man killed in ATV crash
- NAMI offers hope to those struggling with mental illness
- Pelican Lake Women’s Civic Club fund raiser
- Northwoods Walk to End Alzheimer’s® September 21
- NATH volunteers needed
- Ministry Health Care’s Minocqua Island Swim Challenge Returns
- May is National Water Safety Month
- Ogema Caregiver Conference June 14
- Ministry Health Care nurses complete SOAR-RN program
- YMCA Midnight Moonshine Run on July 6