Valentine dinner and walk
A Valentine dinner and guided evening snowshoe walk will be held at Treehaven on Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14. Those planning to attend may bring their own snowshoes or use a Treehaven pair. Dress for the outdoors and bring a headlamp.
After an optional walk, chef Ken Kulhanek will serve a gourmet dinner in the WinterBerry Dining Room with a choice of four entrées, including a house wine at all tables, a full salad bar, dessert and beverages. For more information or to register for lodging, contact Treehaven at (715) 453-4106 or email@example.com; or log on to uwsp.edu/treehaven and click on Public Programs Calendar.
- NAMI offers hope to those struggling with mental illness
- Pelican Lake Women’s Civic Club fund raiser
- Northwoods Walk to End Alzheimer’s® September 21
- NATH volunteers needed
- Ministry Health Care’s Minocqua Island Swim Challenge Returns
- May is National Water Safety Month
- Ogema Caregiver Conference June 14
- Ministry Health Care nurses complete SOAR-RN program
- YMCA Midnight Moonshine Run on July 6
- Affordable Care Act informational program May 16