Photos needed for new OCEDC website
The Oneida County Economic Development Corporation (OCEDC) has announced the development of a new website this spring. OCEDC.org is being redesigned to feature information on Oneida County business, industry, education, quality of life, news and more. Easy site navigation and interactive features will keep visitors returning to the site time and time again.
OCEDC invites everyone to submit original photos for use on the new website. Original photos in the following two categories are needed:
• Shots of local businesses and industry located among the natural beauty of the Northwoods. Interior photos would be appreciated also.
• Scenic shots or pictures illustrating the quality of life in Oneida County. Some examples would be pictures of trees, lakes, sunrises, sunsets, animals or birds, or any outdoor scenery and recreation. These photos should capture the ambiance of Oneida County in an artistic and innovative way.
Original photos should be submitted in jpeg format (1000 pixel or wider) no later than Feb. 15, 2013, to firstname.lastname@example.org. All approved submissions posted on www.ocedc.org will allow artistic credit. It is the responsibility of the artist to place a watermark credit on their work prior to submission.
Anyone with questions may call the OCEDC office at (715) 369-9110.
- Rhinelander man killed in ATV crash
- NAMI offers hope to those struggling with mental illness
- Pelican Lake Women’s Civic Club fund raiser
- Northwoods Walk to End Alzheimer’s® September 21
- NATH volunteers needed
- Ministry Health Care’s Minocqua Island Swim Challenge Returns
- May is National Water Safety Month
- Ogema Caregiver Conference June 14
- Ministry Health Care nurses complete SOAR-RN program
- YMCA Midnight Moonshine Run on July 6