Kettle bell classes at the Y
Two new classes involving the use of kettle bells are now offered at the Eagle River YMCA. The two half-hour noon classes are on Mondays and Wednesdays. The evening class is offered Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.
The noon classes are designed to accommodate the schedules of working people with limited time while the evening class is geared toward those who prefer a longer workout after work.
Registration is available at both classes and walk-ins are welcome with a reservation for a fee of $6. Equipment is provided. For information, visit ymcaofthenorthwoods.org or call (715) 479-9500.
- Rhinelander man killed in ATV crash
- NAMI offers hope to those struggling with mental illness
- Pelican Lake Women’s Civic Club fund raiser
- Northwoods Walk to End Alzheimer’s® September 21
- NATH volunteers needed
- Ministry Health Care’s Minocqua Island Swim Challenge Returns
- May is National Water Safety Month
- Ogema Caregiver Conference June 14
- Ministry Health Care nurses complete SOAR-RN program
- YMCA Midnight Moonshine Run on July 6