Your Arts Program to hold monthly social dances
Beginning on January 19, Your Arts Program will be holding dances at the Manitowish Waters Community Center in Manitowish Waters. Dances will be held monthly and vary in style, music selection and theme. January 19’s theme will be featuring music selection from Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and other “Crooners” of that era. All music selection is pre-recorded to ensure musicality and selections are geared to specific dance styles including the swing, waltz, foxtrot, etc. The program will offer free snacks and beverages will be available for purchase.
Tickets are $10 per person. For more information or a list of dances for upcoming months, please call (715) 367-6758.
- Rhinelander man killed in ATV crash
- NAMI offers hope to those struggling with mental illness
- Pelican Lake Women’s Civic Club fund raiser
- Northwoods Walk to End Alzheimer’s® September 21
- NATH volunteers needed
- Ministry Health Care’s Minocqua Island Swim Challenge Returns
- May is National Water Safety Month
- Ogema Caregiver Conference June 14
- Ministry Health Care nurses complete SOAR-RN program
- YMCA Midnight Moonshine Run on July 6