Light up the adoption center
The Oneida County Humane Society invites everyone to help light up the adoption center. Anyone may purchase Holiday Lights of Hope, either in memory of, or in honor of, a special pet or person, living or deceased.
Then join the Humane Society for the lighting countdown and illumination at the adoption center, 1852 N. Stevens St., on Saturday, Dec. 15, at 5 p.m. Hot chocolate will be served.
Just $5 makes a Light of Hope shine. Even a single light will make a difference in the life of a dog or cat waiting for his or her forever home at the adoption center. Single or multiple lights may be purchased. Order forms are available at the Oneida County Humane Society Adoption Center and at www.ochspets.org.
- Northwoods School of Dance performance
- Business Closeup: Sportsman Cafe Custom Catering
- Minocqua Riders brat feed
- Young Professionals to host fundraiser for Wild Instincts
- Robinson named director of Milestone Senior Living
- Reduce waste and save money this holiday season
- Manitowish Waters Chamber is collection site for warm clothing
- Brown County Publishing purchases Star Journal
- Big Top Chautauqua at Campanile Center
- Karen Teter, AuD, achieves Academy Scholar status