Ministry Medical Group (MMG) has announced that Kelly Brandt, APNP, has joined the Rhinelander North Shore clinic, located at 2251 North Shore Drive.
Brandt is a nurse practitioner who treats adults of all ages and most health issues, from acute to chronic illnesses. She has a special interest in treating patients with neurological conditions, migraines, memory loss, tremors, walking difficulty and Parkinson's disease.
Prior to joining Internal Medicine, she provided care for Neurology Alliance in Milwaukee.
She received her master's in nursing from Marquette University and her bachelor's from the UW-Milwaukee. She is certified as a nurse practitioner through the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
When she's not taking care of patients, Brandt enjoys spending time with her family and staying active outdoors, including biking during warm weather and snowmobiling during the winter months.
To schedule an appointment with Kelly Brandt, APNP, call (715) 361.4850. Clinic hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Veterans listening session in Rhinelander scheduled with WDVA Secretary John Scocos
- Industrial manufacturing skills training info session Aug. 15 at Nicolet College
- Northwoods School of Dance performance
- Business Closeup: Sportsman Cafe Custom Catering
- Minocqua Riders brat feed
- Young Professionals to host fundraiser for Wild Instincts
- Robinson named director of Milestone Senior Living
- Reduce waste and save money this holiday season
- Manitowish Waters Chamber is collection site for warm clothing
- Brown County Publishing purchases Star Journal