Ministry Medical Group (MMG) in Rhinelander and Tomahawk has announced that Karen Teter, AuD, recently achieved the status of Academy Scholar.
The American Academy of Audiology honors individuals who complete a total of 50 continuing education hours (5.0 CEUs) within a two-year period. She earned the status of Academy Scholar for the years 2010-2011 by earning 6 from Jan. 1, 2010, through Dec. 31, 2011.
Dr. Teter provides complete diagnostic services for both children and adults, including behavioral audiometry, ABR and otoacoustic emissions. She dispenses and services most major brands of digital hearing aids and hearing protection devices for patients of all ages.
Dr. Teter earned a bachelor's degree in audiology and speech science from Michigan State University in 1996 and a master's in communication disorders from the University of Connecticut in 1998. She completed her clinical doctorate through the Arizona School of Health Sciences in July 2003. Dr. Teter is board certified by the American Board of Audiology and is a member of the American Academy of Audiology, the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association and the Wisconsin Speech, Language and Hearing Association.
- Northwoods School of Dance performance
- Business Closeup: Sportsman Cafe Custom Catering
- Minocqua Riders brat feed
- Young Professionals to host fundraiser for Wild Instincts
- Robinson named director of Milestone Senior Living
- Reduce waste and save money this holiday season
- Manitowish Waters Chamber is collection site for warm clothing
- Brown County Publishing purchases Star Journal
- Big Top Chautauqua at Campanile Center
- Karen Teter, AuD, achieves Academy Scholar status