Ministry Saint Mary's Hospital's James Beck Cancer Center radiation oncology staff took time to remember those less fortunate this Thanksgiving season.
In collaboration with the Family Resource Connection, 10 deserving families were provided groceries complete with all the Thanksgiving meal fixings ready to prepare for their families.
"As health care workers, we see and meet many people within our communities; our staff witness and recognize the day-to-day struggles many area families face," said radiation oncology Manager Kimberly Hetland. "Our radiation oncology team is grateful for the lives they have been given and felt compelled to make a difference and provide meals to families that are less fortunate."
- Veterans listening session in Rhinelander scheduled with WDVA Secretary John Scocos
- Industrial manufacturing skills training info session Aug. 15 at Nicolet College
- Northwoods School of Dance performance
- Business Closeup: Sportsman Cafe Custom Catering
- Minocqua Riders brat feed
- Young Professionals to host fundraiser for Wild Instincts
- Robinson named director of Milestone Senior Living
- Reduce waste and save money this holiday season
- Manitowish Waters Chamber is collection site for warm clothing
- Brown County Publishing purchases Star Journal