Hoogervorst joins Manitowish Waters chamber
The Manitowish Waters Chamber of Commerce has hired a new administrative assistant, Kate Hoogervorst. Hoogervorst grew up in southeastern Wisconsin and attended the University of Wisconsin-Washington County. She continued her education with an emphasis in web design at Moraine Park Technical College.
Hoogervorst lived in Michigan for six years before returning to Wisconsin. With a background in clerical work, web design, volunteering and strong community involvement, she knew she wanted to continue helping people and businesses here in the Northwoods.
She is married and has two boys. Her family enjoys the Northwoods of Wisconsin and tries to take in all the area has to offer. Her favorite outdoor activities include hiking, cross country skiing and visiting area beaches.
"The Manitowish Waters Chamber of Commerce is thrilled to have someone of Kate's caliber and professionalism working with us," said Mary Beth Leopold, executive director of the Manitowish Waters Chamber of Commerce.
- Veterans listening session in Rhinelander scheduled with WDVA Secretary John Scocos
- Industrial manufacturing skills training info session Aug. 15 at Nicolet College
- Northwoods School of Dance performance
- Business Closeup: Sportsman Cafe Custom Catering
- Minocqua Riders brat feed
- Young Professionals to host fundraiser for Wild Instincts
- Robinson named director of Milestone Senior Living
- Reduce waste and save money this holiday season
- Manitowish Waters Chamber is collection site for warm clothing
- Brown County Publishing purchases Star Journal