Health Department open house
The Oneida County Health Department (OCHD) is hosting an open house event to celebrate their new location on Tuesday, Nov. 13, from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. They are now located at 100 W. Keenan St. (next to Trig's), Rhinelander. Everyone is welcome to take a tour of the new facilities and learn about the services and programs available. This event is free and open to the public. Enjoy snacks and refreshments, and sign up for free raffle prizes.
OCHD has been serving the community for close to 100 years and continues to advance and grow. The OCHD staff improves the health of those residing in Oneida County by offering a variety of programs and services. These services include community-wide coalition work such as AODA prevention, tobacco abuse prevention, mental health care, prevention of chronic disease and children's injuries, car passenger safety education, breastfeeding program, family planning, postnatal home visiting, AIDS/HIV testing, immunization and influenza clinics, lead testing, nutrition and parenting education, prenatal care coordination, smoking cessation, well water test kits, inspection program, WIC food and nutrition program, and women's health screening.
- Northwoods School of Dance performance
- Business Closeup: Sportsman Cafe Custom Catering
- Minocqua Riders brat feed
- Young Professionals to host fundraiser for Wild Instincts
- Robinson named director of Milestone Senior Living
- Reduce waste and save money this holiday season
- Manitowish Waters Chamber is collection site for warm clothing
- Brown County Publishing purchases Star Journal
- Big Top Chautauqua at Campanile Center
- Karen Teter, AuD, achieves Academy Scholar status