Rep. Rob Swearingen is inaugurated
State Representative Rob Swearingen (R-Rhinelander) took the oath of office Monday, Jan. 7, at the Capitol in Madison.
Rep. Swearingen is one of 59 Republican members in the 101st Wisconsin State Assembly. He is the vice-chair of the Assembly State Affairs Committee and is a member of the Housing and Real Estate, Natural Resources and Sporting Heritage, Public Safety and Homeland Security, Small Business Development and Tourism committees.
The 34th Assembly District includes all of Vilas County and portions of Oneida, Forest and Florence counties.
- Can’t work due to disability? Maybe Social Security can help
- Rep. Swearingen to hold in-district meetings with residents
- Social Security: Mothers everywhere appreciate extra help
- Memorial Day ceremonies in Rhinelander
- Click it or Ticket campaign enforced in the Northwoods
- Honor Flights for Wisconsin veterans
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Spanish online services
- Oneida Co. law enforcement taking back unwanted prescription drugs April 27
- Measure to stop food stamp fraud passes Wisconsin Legislature
- Social Security’s “Triple Crown” of social media