Golden Adventurers to visit Trees for Tomorrow
The Y Golden Adventurers will hike and receive a tour of Trees for Tomorrow in Eagle River on Tuesday, Nov. 20, at 1 p.m. The Golden Adventurers will hike the level forest path with a staff member for about an hour. Participants are advised to dress appropriately for the outdoors and bring a snack to share with the group following the hike.
For this adventure, a carpool will leave the Y in Rhinelander at 12:15 p.m., or those planning to attend may meet at Trees for Tomorrow, 519 E Sheridan St., Eagle River, at 1 p.m. Visit treesfortomorrow.com for directions and additional information.
The Golden Adventurers meet the third Tuesday of the month to hike, ski, canoe or experience other adventures. It is an opportunity to learn about new trails in the area with a small group for safety and fun. Anyone in the community is welcome to participate in this free Y program, but RSVPs to the Y Welcome Center at (715) 362-9622 are requested.
For additional information about this adventure and other active older adult programs, contact Marilyn Duschl at (715) 362-9622 x 118.
- Northwoods School of Dance performance
- Business Closeup: Sportsman Cafe Custom Catering
- Minocqua Riders brat feed
- Young Professionals to host fundraiser for Wild Instincts
- Robinson named director of Milestone Senior Living
- Reduce waste and save money this holiday season
- Manitowish Waters Chamber is collection site for warm clothing
- Brown County Publishing purchases Star Journal
- Big Top Chautauqua at Campanile Center
- Karen Teter, AuD, achieves Academy Scholar status