Fitness events benefit Ministry Eagle River Memorial Hospital
The Cranberry Fest fitness events raised $4,090 for Ministry Eagle River Memorial Hospital's (MERMH) Rehabilitation Department. The 5K run and the two- and four-mile walks were held Saturday, Oct. 6.
Despite the chilly temperatures, 179 runners and walkers took part in the fitness events. One hundred percent of the registration fees and T-shirt sales benefit the MERMH Rehabilitation Department. The events were held in Eagle River at the Vilas County Fairgrounds.
The event wouldn't be possible without local volunteers. Stacey Klein organized the 5K run while the Eagle River Cheer and Dance team helped plan and execute the fitness walks. Members of the Auxiliary Partners of Ministry Eagle River Memorial Hospital sold T-shirts during Cranberry Fest.
For information about volunteer opportunities at Ministry Eagle River Memorial Hospital, call (715) 479-0327.
- Northwoods School of Dance performance
- Business Closeup: Sportsman Cafe Custom Catering
- Minocqua Riders brat feed
- Young Professionals to host fundraiser for Wild Instincts
- Robinson named director of Milestone Senior Living
- Reduce waste and save money this holiday season
- Manitowish Waters Chamber is collection site for warm clothing
- Brown County Publishing purchases Star Journal
- Big Top Chautauqua at Campanile Center
- Karen Teter, AuD, achieves Academy Scholar status