Register for the 2013 Northwoods Business Expo
There is still time to register to participate in the 2013 Northwoods Business Expo. It will be held Wednesday, Feb. 27, at James Williams Middle School from 5 to 8 p.m. Registrations may be picked up and turned into the Rhinelander Area Chamber of Commerce.
This year the venue for the event has changed to allow a better set-up for all vendors and attendees. In 2012 almost 100 vendors and several hundred attendees were at the expo. The cost to exhibit at this event is just $50. This is a great opportunity for businesses to get out in front of hundreds of potential customers. Three cash prizes, courtesy of Grow North, will be awarded for the best business plans or business ideas. Total prize money of $1,000 will be handed out that evening. In addition, a special networking session for the participants of the show will be held following the event on Wednesday evening.
The first 24 businesses to sign up will be included in the Expo BINGO cards. Attendees will visit these booths to complete their cards and be eligible to win several door prizes.
For community members, there is no cost to attend. For registration information and to secure a spot, call the Rhinelander Area Chamber of Commerce at (715) 365-7464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maney hired as Director of Instruction for School District of Rhinelander
- Hodag track teams compete at Antigo meet
- Great Northern Beer Festival to showcase breweries
- Northern zone musky season opens May 25
- Hodag Memorial Invitational Youth Baseball Tournament
- Governor Scott Walker announces Wisconsin walleye initiative
- 7th Annual Hodag Run for Your Life on June 29
- Wausau Paper finalizes Wisconsin mills sale plan
- Rhinelander man killed in ATV crash
- YMCA Eagle River announces winner of weight loss competition