Rhinelander Mayor Dick Johns declared Saturday, Jan. 26, to be Leanna Kossack Day. The teen is fighting a rare form of cancer. Mayor Johns presented the proclamation to Leanna’s stepfather, Jesse Kaster, at City Hall as members of Leanna’s family looked on.
A benefit will be held for her in downtown Rhinelander Saturday. A bake sale will be held next to Sackett’s on Brown Street from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The benefit will run from 2 p.m. to midnight at Bugsy’s and a raffle drawing will be held at 8 p.m.
- Hodag Memorial Invitational Youth Baseball Tournament
- Governor Scott Walker announces Wisconsin walleye initiative
- 7th Annual Hodag Run for Your Life on June 29
- Wausau Paper finalizes Wisconsin mills sale plan
- Rhinelander man killed in ATV crash
- YMCA Eagle River announces winner of weight loss competition
- Upcoming DNR boating safety courses
- Oneida County ATV/UTV trail system & Enterprise Campground opening May 22
- Hodag varsity baseball hosts Lakeland in double header
- YMCA hosting Teen Character Banquet