Meeting in Three Lakes regarding ATV routes
A public meeting will be held at the town hall in Three Lakes on Thursday, Jan. 17, at 5:30 p.m., to discuss the possibility of establishing ATV routes in the town.
Those who cannot attend but would like to comment may email Don Sidlowski, chairman of the Town of Three Lakes, at email@example.com; or mail a letter to ATV Comments, Town of Three Lakes, PO Box 565, Three Lakes, WI 54562.
- Maney hired as Director of Instruction for School District of Rhinelander
- Hodag track teams compete at Antigo meet
- Great Northern Beer Festival to showcase breweries
- Northern zone musky season opens May 25
- Hodag Memorial Invitational Youth Baseball Tournament
- Governor Scott Walker announces Wisconsin walleye initiative
- 7th Annual Hodag Run for Your Life on June 29
- Wausau Paper finalizes Wisconsin mills sale plan
- Rhinelander man killed in ATV crash
- YMCA Eagle River announces winner of weight loss competition