YMCA annual School’s Out Ski Brule trip
The Eagle River YMCA will have its annual bus trip to Ski Brule for students ages 10 to 17 who are out of school Jan. 18.
The cost of the trip is $35 and includes transportation, ski rental (poles extra), ski lesson and lunch. Payment must be made for registration prior to Jan. 14 by calling (715) 479-9500 or (715) 362-9622. Registration forms are available through Northland Pines Middle School, Northland Pines High School and the YMCA, and must be filled out and signed by a parent or guardian. The student must bring the registration form to the bus on the day of the trip. The bus leaves from the NPHS field house at 8 a.m. and will return at 5 p.m.
For more information, contact Julia John at the YMCA in Eagle River at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upcoming DNR boating safety courses
- Oneida County ATV/UTV trail system & Enterprise Campground opening May 22
- Hodag varsity baseball hosts Lakeland in double header
- YMCA hosting Teen Character Banquet
- Hungry bears emerge as spring arrives
- YMCA Midnight Moonshine Run on July 6
- RHS Hodag softball team dominates in double header against Antigo
- Affordable Care Act informational program May 16
- It's National Police Week; vigil for fallen officers broadcast online tonight
- Animal of the Week: snapping turtle