Culver's of Rhinelander change of ownership
The Culver’s located at 620 W. Kemp St. has changed ownership. As of Jan. 1, 2013 Josh and Jennifer Clark and Pat and Tanya Connors have assumed ownership of the restaurant. A grand re-opening will be scheduled for early Summer 2013.
Josh & Jen Clark recently relocated from the Milwaukee area to take over the business and are very excited to get involved with the community. "We are excited to bring Culver's great tasting food and hospitality to Rhinelander," says Jen Clark. “There will be some cosmetic changes coming on the inside of the restaurant over the next 6 months and we look forward to working with local community groups.”
Jen Clark is a fifth generation restaurant owner in the city of Rhinelander, as her family founded the Rhinelander Pub & Café in 1911 and operated the restaurant for almost 100 years.
- Upcoming DNR boating safety courses
- Oneida County ATV/UTV trail system & Enterprise Campground opening May 22
- Hodag varsity baseball hosts Lakeland in double header
- YMCA hosting Teen Character Banquet
- Hungry bears emerge as spring arrives
- YMCA Midnight Moonshine Run on July 6
- RHS Hodag softball team dominates in double header against Antigo
- Affordable Care Act informational program May 16
- It's National Police Week; vigil for fallen officers broadcast online tonight
- Animal of the Week: snapping turtle